Nox Player 7 - Download Nox App Player for Windows & Mac
Nox Player is a top rated android emulator which helps you play mobile games on pc with powerful android latest version. You will experience the stable and smoother multi-instances with nox app player. Not only games, but it helps you install apps meant for mobile, on your personal computer.
Nox Player is a light weight android emulator and it is capable of installing biggets in size android games on your pc. It comes with Android 7 Operating System by default and the developers are testing Android 9 Beta.
The best part is, you will get the same smartphone gaming experience with NoxPlayer on pc. Game controls and rest of the things will be same but you have to use keyboard in combination with mouse or touchpad. Touch screen laptops will have the same android gestures to use while playing the games with nox player 7.
What Is Nox Player?
Nox Android Emulator is one of the best android app players for personal computers. It is developed for Windows and Mac operating systems. So, you may download nox player for pc on windows 10/8.1/7, macOS. The app player will have the android operating system inside the package.
Whenever you install nox player on pc, you will be able to use the android operating system on your pc. It means that you are officially using Android OS on PC that has Windows or MacOS.
After successful installation of the app player, you may login to google play store with your Gmail ID. By logging in, you can easily download as many apps and games as you can.
Requirements for Nox App Player 7
Since, it is an android app player which should be installed on a different operating system such as Windows and MacOS, it requires some basic things.
Let’s check out what are them and understand how they are going to play a major role in installing and using android apps and games.
- 2 GB RAM – Nox Player requires at least 2 GB RAM if you are not using any other android emulators on your pc. If you are using any other android emulator on your pc already, it is suggested to have at least 4 GB RAM.
- 3 GB or More Storage Space – In order to be able to install the app player and then, to install android apps and games, you need some free space on your device. It is required to have at least 3 GB or more storage space in order to install big games such as FreeFire, PubG, Rules Of Survival and Fortnite.
- At Least Dual Core Processor – Nox requires at least Dual Core Processor to be able to use apps with multi instances. Otherwise, you should have Intel or AMD Multi-Core processor with single thread benchmark score above 1000.
- Operating System – Windows 10, 8.1, Windows 7 and Windows Vista, Windows XP, MacOS X, Mac High Sierra and all it’s child versions.
Now, you may go ahead and install nox player on windows 10/8.1/7 or MacOS.
Features Of Nox App Player
Nox App Player is the most light weighted android emulator ever in the history. The size of the app player is about less compared to bluestacks and droid4x.
With macro recorder, you can record the portion or full screen of your pc and save it as a video. Later you can share that video with your friends or family.
Nox Player allows you run multiple instances to play a lot of games. With this, you can even watch movies and tv shows with a movie app while playing games.
You can run all the games smoothly with OpenGL. On top of that, you may alternatively choose DirectX speed mode if you aren't satisfied with OpenGL.
Android Device Emulation
Not only install android apps on pc with nox emulator but you will also be ablle to emulate android layout. This will help you play games like on your phone.
The exclusive keyboard mapping will help you shooting mode, Moba Skill pad, Fire and Multistrike options. It will be super easy to play all the games with keyboard controls.
How To Install Nox Player on PC - Windows 10/8.1/7
The instructios to install Nox on Windows 10/8.1/7 are as follows.
1. Firstly, go up and Download Nox Player 7 for Windows and save the setup file on the desktop. Or, you can visit the official website https://en.bignox.com/ and download the software.
2. Go to the setup file location on your pc [Desktop] or [Downloads].
3. Double click on the setup file to launch the installation wizard now.
4. Choose the location to save the program files of the software package on your pc.
5. Hit “Install” button that you see on screen and wait for few minutes.
6. Nox App Player will start placing the program files on the location that you have chosen before now.
7. That will take sometime in order to install the complete package from the internet.
8. Once the installation of NoxPlayer on PC is over, you will see the welcome screen from the emulator.
9. Now, you can go to the search bar of Google Play to download apps.
10. Otherwise, you may sideload apk files to your pc with the help of nox android emulator.
I hope you will do it on your own and you don’t need any kind of instructions for now. But on the contrary, you can comment below this page to get experts answers from this fan website.
How To Install Nox on MacOS - MacBook Pro, MacBook Air
I guess you should be struggling to install nox app player on mac because of the restrictions. Don’t worry, by following the guidelines below, you can easily install it on mac. But make sure that you are using at least Mac OS High Sierra 10.12, 10.11.
- Go to the file location on your MacBook (Desktop) or (Downloads folder).
- Double tap the NoxInstaller.dmg file in order to start the installation.
- Again, double click on the Nox Icon now.
- Hit “Open” option now.
- Now, you should click on “Install Now” button whenever you see the option.
- You macbook will ask you to enter the password for safety purposes.
- Now, click “Install Helper” button which is available on the screen.
- Mac will block the installations from unknown developers and you may see the message from Nox Player saying that “System Extension Blocked”.
- Nothing to worry, click “Open Security & Privacy” option.
- Now, you will see “Allow” button. Just click on it and hit “Restart” if you want to, or, you may go with “Not Now” option.
- That’s it! you have successfully installed nox player on mac os x.
So, this is how you may install nox android emulator on your macbook. Once it installed, you may install countless number of android apps on your macbook.
How To Update Nox Player on Windows & Mac
Using NoxPlayer 6 on your pc? update it with the steps shared below.
- Open NoxPlayer 6 or older version (if you are using) on your windows pc or macbook.
- Go to Settings [Gear Icon] which is available at the top right corner of the window.
- Navigate to General Settings from there.
- Hit “Check for Update” which is available besides Version Information.
- Now, you will be able to see the information such as the Current Version that you are using and the Latest Version that is available to download.
- If you see see there is any update such as NoxPlayer 7, you may visit www.bignox.com to download nox updated version.
How To Fix NoxPlayer Errors
You might see some sort of errors on nox app player whenever you try to install the apps or games or while using them. We have come to know that issues with Google Play Services and nox player crashes. The first error can be seen with improper authentication of your google account.
Whereas, the second one requires noxplayer update. We have written a detailed guide on nox errors with solutions. Check out the guide to get the solution to each one of the errors that you might have been facing.
Big Nox Emulator Screenshots
Frequently Asked Questions
NoxPlayer is the most safest android emulator for all your personal computers. It will scan all the apps that you download from play store and side loaded apps for threats. It doesn’t have any kind of issues so far because it uses high end security systems to prevent safety issues for their users.
Both Nox Emulator and Bluestacks are android emulators and both of them have the capability if installing all android apps and big games. When it comes to performance, the individuals have their own advantages on one another. We can’t say noxplayer is better than bluestacks but we can say nox is a very good emulator which is not less than bluestaks.
Performance of BigNox Emulator depends upon your system resources. If you feel it is running slow, try to upgrade the resources such as RAM, Processor, Graphic Cards, Clean the Disk to make some space. In addition to that, it is suggested to use any anti virus software. Also, make sure that you are using nox latest version on your pc.
Open Settings on NoxPlayer, scroll down to Apps and then slide to All option. Scroll down a bit and stop at Media Storage, open it. Hit “Clear Data” option to wipe off the app data of all the installed apps. You may follow the same instructions to clear the cache of individual apps.
Nox Android Emulator 184.108.40.206 is available for both 32 bit and 64 bit based personal computers. You may install the software on Windows 10/8.1/7 or Mac OS 32 bit and 64 bit.
Conclusion - Download Big Nox Player for PC on Windows 10, MacOS
Nox Payer Download for your Windows 10/8.1/7 or Mac OS X can be done on this page above. Also, you will be able to follow the instructions to install noxplayer on pc and mac. I hope you like the information available on this website. You may consider sharing this guide with all your friends and ask them to start playing the multi-player games. Please note that this is a fan website and you should always visit bignox.com for official updates about the emulator.